Saturday, April 14, 2012

Podcast Speech for the LWML Rally: Vocation and Shining Like Stars - Philippians 2:14-15

I had so much fun with this. The Lutheran Women's Missionary League asked me to speak at their circuit Spring Rally this morning. They also asked me to speak for 20 minutes. I went 40. So much for not messing with the LWML. =) I had fun. Great group of women who have passionate hearts for Christ, serving through their vocations. This is a speech given by Vicar Lewis Polzin on April 14, 2012 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Troy, MO, for the LWML Spring Rally hosted by Trinity and Child of God. There is no text available for the speech. The recording of the speech may be accessed by clicking the title of this blog post and playing it in your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment